Random Monday:
I ran very random errands this morning (post office, library, Dr. office, gas station, etc) so I thought I would do a random post.
*right now I am eating blackberries
*just got done making a Christmas decoration that I saw on another blog (you might of seen it because it is not an original craft...I have seen it on Martha Stewart years ago and I saw it on the Katie Brown's workshop on FLN-it is the one with the ornament balls you string to make a wreath) The wire I used is too thin and with the weight it looks like an oval instead of a round wreath. You are suppose to use a coat hanger, but I had this other wire from a different project. I might have to get a wire hanger and restring them.
*got my Christmas cards sent out today.
*making southwest salad for dinner tonight
*went to Petsmart this morning to get my dog a green collar for Christmas-I went about a month ago and they did not have a green collar-thought they were just out-so went back today, no green collar. I also went to Walmart about a month ago to find a green collar and didn't find one. Never thought I would have this much difficulty finding a green collar in Peoria? I have one more pets store I can try, maybe this weekend.
(yes, I know I can order one online probably, but I hate ordering things......I would rather just go to the store and pick one up..no shipping and handling)(Last week I ordered "The Gilmore Girls" complete series on dvd from BestBuy.com and I was nervous the whole time. It cost $150 which isn't chump change. I am nervous it will show up broken or not show up at all and I don't want to deal with customer service and tracking it, blah blah blah)
*craving pasta right now (but still making the salad for dinner)
*want to decorate for Christmas, but I can't bring myself to do it in November. Yes, tomorrow is December, but I can't bring myself to do it tonight. Need to wait until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am craving pasta too! Trying to find a pasta-lemony meal for supper!
ReplyDeleteYou could make pasta with lemon chicken stripped up top. I am not sure what sauce? Not tomato based...maybe an italian dressing or a butter sauce or something like that.
ReplyDelete