Living and Loving Life in the Heartland

Monday, December 21, 2009

Mini Break

As all of you know....I have not made this a secret. My husband and I are trying to have a baby.

I am not sure if I will regret this...but I plan on not trying Jan, Feb, or March...because I don't want to have a child in October, November, or December. I don't want their birthday to get over shadowed by Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. I really try to make all holiday's and birthday's special and really stand out. I enjoy the excitement leading up to events so much that I really like to make things special. So we have 10 more days to try and then use protection for 3 months. I hate to put it off...but I will be happy in the future. Hopefully I find something out in the next 10 days...........before I stop trying for 3 months.

3 comments:

  1. I think that makes sense! My birthday is in June and I always liked that it was 6 months from Christmas! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya, but remember...God has his own plans and laughs at ours!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!