Well at 11pm he finally got his appetite back and ate his dinner. He usually eats everyday at 4pm, but as I stated in my previous post he didn't want his dinner. He had diarrhea one more time (at 10:50) and he came right inside and went straight to his bowl and ate all his food. He must be feeling better. I really hope I do not get up tomorrow to diarrhea in his crate.
Also, at about 9:30pm my brother called me to tell me his dog has diarrhea with blood in it. What is it with dogs today????? No more sick pups please. He said his dog had lots of blood in his diarrhea stool. I really hope he is ok. My brother said his dog is acting fine and chewing on his kong ball and wagging his tail and acting normal.
Sorry to use the word diarrhea so many times.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ick...is it a full moon?! glad he's feeling better!
ReplyDeleteglad to hear he is doing better! maybe he just got ahold of something icky in the yard and had to get it out...
ReplyDelete