I had a pretty cool day today. I meet someone kind of famous. (well not really just sort of famous) His name is Matt Wilhelm. You probably never have heard of him but he was on last season of "America's Got Talent" and he was a semi finalist. He also won the $25,000 challenge on the show. He also has 3 x-game medals, 2 time national champion, and one time world champion. He does bmx bike tricks. He was very nice and very funny. Also seeing the tricks when he was 5 feet from me was a little scary because he was so fast. This is a picture of him. Google him if you want to see more.
I also had to (seriously had to) watch 8 episodes of "Garfield" today. Remember that old cartoon from the 80's? I have not seen it since the 80's and I was about 6 or 7, but I actually remembered some of the episodes. Isn't weird that I remember them from so long ago? There were a few clever jokes in the cartoons.
I am absolutly exhausted tonight! I can barely keep my eyes open.
I haven't seen or heard Garfield in FOREVER!!! So funny!
ReplyDelete