I bought my first set of maternity clothes today. I got a plain green v-neck shirt and a striped tank top. I really don't need them yet, but I got a $10 gift card to Kohls and I didn't need anything else so I thought I would go for it. I think I am going to be putting an order into Motherhood Maternity soon also. Kohl's didn't have any bottoms in my size. I want a pair of shorts, a jean skirt, and a pair of jeans. We are going to a Memorial Day cook-out and I want to look cute. Again..all of my clothes fit right now, but I don't like any pressure on my stomach. I have a pair of khakis that fit still, but it has a big plastic button that is just hitting me in the wrong spot. After my cousin had her kid, she told me the one thing she regretted was not investing in maternity clothes. She wore her husband's (who is a big big man) t-shirts and sweats and things and she said she just felt frumpy the whole time. She let it go on so long that she was getting close to delivery that she still didn't want to spend the money. After the baby she just felt bad that she didn't look cute at all through out her pregnancy. I want to feel cute. If I am carrying this baby, I deserve a few pieces, right? haha. My cousin happened to never have another kid..but I think I want 2 so I will save my clothes for the second one...hopefully.
I believe I am getting a little bit of the round ligament pain. It is not all the time....I definitly feel it when I stand up too fast. It is not that bad...just a quick sharp tweeng (I know not a real word...but I would not use the word pain yet) I hope it is the ligament pain I am feeling because that would mean I am on track and growing.
I dread public bathrooms....I just can't stand to smell other people's poop and pee...it really gags me. One of my students yesterday smelled like poop and I just couldn't get around her. I don't think she wiped well. Public bathrooms effect me more now than they ever have.
I am also pretty tired and I am never hungry and can never finish a meal.
More and more people are finding out so the word is spreading.
That is about all the updates I have for now.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bought 1 good pair of jeans & 2 pairs of target maternity jeans. I also think I got my shorts from old navy maternity online! You will be able to mix and match your regular clothes and your maternity clothes. That was a big surprise for me. I also liked cardigans a lot!
ReplyDeleteI loved Kohl's, Macy's, and Target. Target had great bathing suits, Macy's had great dresses and work clothes (for fairly cheap!), and Kohl's had good every day clothes. I used a lot of my regular clothes until the end- flowy tops and dresses. Invest in a few good pairs of pants and jeans- I loved the Macy's shorts too- they worked so well all summer!!! I just boxed away the last of my clothes! woo hoo!
ReplyDelete