Living and Loving Life in the Heartland

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'll bite?

I read everyone else's q&a's thought I would do another one myself

Getting to Know You




The questions..

1. Do you iron your sheets?
Nope!!!! I have king sized sheets....how would that even work on an ironing board...too cumbersome. I have never heard of anyone who did.

2. Your dream car is....?
I currently want a 2010 Jeep Liberty. But, the car I reaaaallllyyyy want is a SUV Lexus.

3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?
innie.

4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Definitely Supper. Here is an interesting question....the meal you eat at the end of the day-do you call it supper or dinner? I call the third meal of the day (meal eaten in the evening) supper. I call dinner a large meal for a special or semi-special occasion-like Sunday dinner, Thanksgiving dinner, or when you have company over-so Monday-Friday evening normal meal is supper. Follow what I am saying? What do you call it~supper or dinner? Is it a regional thing?

5. Favorite mascara?
Covergirl waterproof black


6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
I would say slightly shabby chic and I don't know...maybe traditional a little. I would also like to add a style-minimalistic. I think less it more....I like very low clutter.

7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
No

8. I hate the smell of...?
Broccoli burps, fish, bad breath, and B.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!