Living and Loving Life in the Heartland

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wild Night

Yesterday I went to a wedding of a cousin of mine. (a male cousin) Well, my aunt (his mom) is fairly wealthy and she also likes to party. The brides mother is opposite...a baptist women. The brides mother wanted a dry reception, but the thing is...she did not pay for the wedding...my aunt did. However the bride (who is pregnant with her second child so can't drink anyways) basically told her fiancee (my cousin) that she needs a dry reception for her mothers wishes. So my cousin told his mom that it was going to be a dry reception. She was quite upset since she was paying for everything....so she decided to plan a 2nd reception with alcohol....but the bride and groom did not attend the second reception...hehehe

So the wedding was really short and the first reception was only like an hour and a half.....but then we went to this bar and we had a blast!!! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time.

And, I don't feel hungover at all today and I should because I drank a lot!!!! I even got 3 drinks down my grandma....I bet she slept good last night!!! hahaha

I just never went to a wedding reception where the bride and groom did not attend....

my mom once went to a bridal shower that the bride did not attend though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!