This is a piece of gossip....so if you don't like gossip stop reading....and if you think I am a big gossip, well I guess you will just have to hate me......
This just happened today to an 'acquaintance' of mine....(we are not friends, but we are sorta in the same circle....in my town....everyone knows everyone)
She just had a baby on Monday morning........a few hours after that she really wanted to have a cigarette, but the nurses said they would not wheel her out until she was able to stand on her own. Well, she wanted to prove to the nurses that she could stand on her own so that she could have a cigarette so she stood, fell, and broke her arm. I guess it was good that she was already at the hospital.
Yes she smoked the entire pregnancy. I saw her for an hour two weeks ago and I counted 4 cigs in one hour.
She probably won't be able to hold her son properly for a while. She lives with her parents so she should have help. She does not know who the father is, so I don't know who will help her while her parents are at work?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments!