Living and Loving Life in the Heartland

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun Night

Date night last night was a blast! However, we did go out to eat first and I had the worst Philly cheesesteak I have ever had. It was so salty and dry!!!! But after dinner we had a little time before the show so we stopped at my brothers house who lives really close to the comedy club and chatted with him while he and his roommate ate dinner. The joke was hilarious and there were 3 comics. The comedy club is my favorite place to go. I am also going next weekend because I get in for free because of my birthday month (they pick one show a month and anyone with a birthday during that month gets in for free and their friends get in for $2 off) The headlining comedian is going to be on Joan and Melissa Rivers' new reality show that premieres in January on the WE network. She was very funny. I can't wait until next Friday when we will go again. Next Friday comedian is sometimes on the Chelsea Handler show and has been on David Letterman more than any other comic ever.

Today I am just chilling out. I just got back from church and trying to decide how I will spend the rest of my day. My husband is working so I will be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!