Today I watched a 2 year old and a 3 year old play golf in their first tournament. It was so cute!!!!! They are my friend's kids and I just went to watch. They certainly looked the part. They had cute little pink golf bags and three pink clubs (a mini driver, iron, and putter) They wore sweet little collared shirts and plaid shorts. They only played 4 holes (well the 2 year old almost played 2 holes...we just maxed her out for the rest) It was precious. They 'teed off' really close to the green and they had five stokes to get to the green, if not they could pick it up and carry it to the edge of the green to putt. However, they wanted to pick up the ball after every shot. It was really hard to keep score. The good thing is they were the only two in the 2&3 age group so Ava (3) got first place and Taylor(2) got second place. They both got medals. They were more interested in holding the balls, tees, and their drinks than actually playing, but it was fun. They got a hotdog, chips, and drink at the end and they loved that!!!!!!!!!!
In other news.........
My grandmother gave me tons of her old pictures and I am doing a scrapbook. If you are a scrapbooker like me.....old pictures are a dream come true!!!!!!!!!! I have been working on it this entire week, that is why I haven't blogged much....I also haven't cleaned my house or cooked dinner much this week.
I do have a "I didn't know I was Pregnant" story I will save for my next post. Stayed tuned..
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments!