Well it is finally snowing! I am sure there won't be any accumulation, but the flurries are pretty. I am(well besides this quick post) watching Mad Men and looking out my window at the flurries. It really is so relaxing. Here are some quick random things going on right now.
*Wednesday- one of the little girls in my class last name was Golightly....Anyone know why that is cool to me????? Hint...movie. 5 points for a correct answer.
*I have already received my Valentine's Day Presents but I am going to wait until Valentine's Day to blog about them.
*Mad Men is the greatest show ever, but I sometimes feel bad watching it. The women are so elegant. If the characters show up at someones home late at night or if the scene is set at home in the evening...the women are in these beautiful night gowns with matching flowing robes with their hair so smooth and silky and perfect.
Me last night-old t-shirt with hole in the armpit, ratty hair in an old scrunchy
(due to hair breakage....I have started wearing scrunchies while I sleep
only...my hair rubber bands break my hair so bad) and a big blemish
on my forehead.
*Shamrock shakes are the greatest thing ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*I am trying to sell stuff on craigslist and it is making my nervous. My first planned sale was cancelled on me at the last minute...tonight I have my second planned sale....I hope the buyer shows. Also, I will not have someone come to my house so we are meeting at a local business and my husband is coming with me.
I am so happy it is Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments!