I don't have one topic today...so I will just play catch-up:
*We had concrete poured which you already know, but it is all done and the clean-up is almost done...we have a little bit of grass seed to spread and then that should be behind us.
*My husband installed a clothesline for me outside on Sunday night. I have already used it twice. I like it. It will save wear and tear on my dryer plus electricity. I will use my dryer at night, rainy days, and winter, but I can use my clothesline on sunny days. The one down fall I have found so far is that I found one bug in a sheet on Monday. I now know I should shake things out as I take cloths off.
Oh BTW it is a retractable one...so I can put it away when I am done.
*Last night we went out to eat with my family at an Italian restaurant. It was so fun! My grandparents bought us dinner. We were able to give my older brother his scrapbook that I finished (I talked about this previously). He really liked it!
*Today I went to an antique mall. I got a set of embroidered pillow cases and a Pyrex dish to replace one that broke awhile back. It is so fun to browse.
*We have so many outside projects to do.
*My mom is coming on Friday and staying until Sunday morning.
*I made the best blackberry cheesecake yesterday. It was a pioneer woman's recipe of course.
*My dinner is cooking right now and I am so hungry. I have to wait another 30mins and that is hard.
*It was 80 degrees today...I was sweating a little when I was doing some light yard work.
I finished rewatching all the Mad Men seasons in anticipation for the 5th season premiere on March 25th. I am so excited! Thank goodness it is back!
Well that is all for now. Bye
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments!