Living and Loving Life in the Heartland

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend

Friday night we did our taxes...(I know I know...wait till the last minute almost...but my husband has been working everyday...He literally had to plan to take Friday night off to do them.)  He did most of them while I cooked dinner.  They are done and we are not late of course.  I can't wait for the refund!

Saturday I went to the gym, had a great workout, and then stopped at the video store on the way home.  I rented "The Sitter" and spent the afternoon watching that.

Saturday night, my husband got home about 7pm so we decided to go out for dinner.  We went to Cracker Barrell (I love that place!) Then we shopped around the store.  I found the cutest little dress for a girl for 4th of July...the reason I loved it is because on the front had a wagon decorated in 4th of july and in the wagon was a yellow lab...awww!  Of course, I won't have a baby on 4th of July this year and I am not sure I will have a girl.  But, fun to look at.

Today, I am taking it easy.  My only plan is to go to the gym.  

Pregnancy update.  I really feel too good to be pregnant.  I do not have tender breast, I am not breaking out, I do not have mood swings, I feel normal which scares me.

I think I am a little tired, but I am also afraid it is in my head.  Like I went a symtom so much that I am making myself tired?  I don't know.  I also worked crazy hard last week with 2 kindergarten classes and a very trying 4th grade class. 

1 comment:

  1. Girl- I didn't have any of those symptoms. Stop being so anxious and try to relax!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!